FAQ: frequently asked question
Question: Where can I enter ‘Promo Codes’ discount
- Add your item to shopping cart
- Click Proceed to check out.
- Click on ‘Have a Promo Code’ (in blue text).
- Enter your code then click add... all done
Question: How do I know you site is secure?
Check the SSL Certificate. Look at the URL of the website. If it begins with “https” instead of “http” it means the site is secured using an SSL Certificate (the s stands for secure). SSL Certificates secure all of your data as it is passed from your browser to the website's server
Question: Do I have to register to purchase on your site?
No you can purchase on our site as a guest . Registered users only have to login each time ..
Question: What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept credit cards via PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account to pay via credit card).
- Eftpos on pickup
Question: Do you manufacture custom jobs?
Answer: Yes we can quote and manufacture custom jobs.
- Click on contact us
- Select quote from drop down menu
- Enter your email
- Attach any files e.g. jpg, PDF or any other formats
- Detailed description of item you need manufacturing
Question: Why is there no shipping listed for my item?
A) Postage is only truly calculated and displayed when you address is entered into check out.
B) If a item is too large for Australia Post to delivery only Courier service and pick up will be displayed .
C) Courier service
We do not offer Free Shipping
Question: What Services does Salt Metal Art offer:
Salt Metal Art provides ready made metal work and custom made. We also offer CNC plasma cutting service.